|School Year Library Hours|
|Mon - Thur||10:00 - 8:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 6:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 2:00|
Board of Trustees Meeting
Meeting of Library Board
Monday, March 6, 2017
Library Meeting Room
Call to Order
5:30-5:35 Group photo
May we change April meeting to 6:30 to 7:30 please? Literacy Night at school is 5:00 to 6:30.
Minutes—February 6, 2017
Director’s Report—Library Progress during February, 2017
Financial Report—February, 2017
Activities Report—February, 2017
• New neon sign is here! Attractive!
• New date due slips are here! Excellent!
• Demo of new databases (incomplete—ET & CB to work on this month)
• CE: Key points from Legislative Day (will be emailed separately).
• Staff thank you outing this month
• Staff performance reviews this month
• Two adult programs in planning stages/successful one in February!
• Anime drawing program in works
• Supporting Let me be Frank HOTH related play in GB
• Working with Girl Scouts on cooking badge
• Amnesty Day, April 1
• Brochure, let’s drill down!
Any additional business that might be brought before the board.