|School Year Library Hours|
|Mon - Thur||10:00 - 8:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 6:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 2:00|
Board of Trustees Meeting
Monday, April 3, 2017
Library Meeting Room
6:30 to 7:30 due to Literacy Night at school, thank you!
Call to Order
Minutes—March 6, 2017
Director’s Report—Library Progress during March, 2017
Financial Report—March, 2017 (too early for some numbers)
Activities Report—March, 2017 (too early for some numbers)
• Another follow up from Legislative Day—terrific! And your possible help with Senator?
• Follow up from marquee messaging about Overdrive
• Demo of new databases (incomplete—ET & CB to work on this month) for sure because FMPL
paid for license and there will be a demo at FMPL mtg April 20/May Trustees’ meeting
• Staff performance reviews this month, ET was sick in March but they are now scheduled for April
11 & 13
• Results of Amnesty Day
• Staff working on coffee(L), hallway photo (K), business cards (E), screen(C), Senior Cntr outreach (D)
• OWLS announcement predisposes a significant shift
• Sandra H., looking good! Fabulous sentiment!
• Public parking lot
• Staff meeting model for 3.23 and 4.6 (ongoing possibilities including conference offerings)
• CFRC educational initiatives in our community, one of which we are financially supporting
• Stella by Starlight
• Two adult programs—recognizing local talent and working on multigenerational learning!
• Permission for light agenda for May meeting
Any additional business that might be brought before the board.