|School Year Library Hours|
|Mon - Thur||10:00 - 8:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 6:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 2:00|
Policy Governing the Use of Library Grounds
The Muehl Public Library recognizes that the public may wish to use the library grounds for various purposes.
All activities covered by this policy must:
1) Be approved in advance by the Library Director or designee;
2) Be carried out during the Library’s regular hours of service;
3) Occur out of the path of foot traffic from all directions.
In granting permission to conduct an approved activity, the Library reserves the right to:
1) Limit the size of the group;
2) Deny use to any group/individual;
3) Limit the duration of the activity;
4) Limit the number of times a group/individual may conduct such activities.
Person (s) conducting activities on library grounds must comply with requests of Library staff and shall not:
1) Block, hinder or impede entrance to the Library;
2) Disrupt the orderly operation of the Library;
3) Violate any law of the United States, State of Wisconsin, or City of Seymour.
Approved by Muehl Public Library Board May, 2011.